- One size fits all, up to 46” (ships with 50" of belt, trim to your size)
- Custom buckle machined from solid, aircraft-grade aluminum with Cerakote finish
- 1.5” wide Biothane belt is cleanable and waterproof
- Buckle can be swapped with multiple belts to accommodate different sizes or carrying needs
- 100% designed and manufactured in the US with US raw materials.
We took all the precision and quality you’ve come to expect out of our original anodized Apogee Belt™ and added a Cerakote finish to the buckle. We use Cerakote’s Elite series coatings which are a world class thin film ceramic coating. The E-Series coating is the newest coating developed by Cerakote, it takes the H-Series to the next level with improved hardness, abrasion resistance and lubricity, all in a thinner application. The durability of the Cerakote finish masks all marks from the machining process, but it is still machined from aircraft-grade aluminum in Michigan.
100% American-made, durable, and adaptable enough to go from the range to the office, the Cerakote aluminum buckle is another take on the traditional Apogee belt.
*Our black glossy belt is made from a harder compound which produces a gloss appearance. The belt is less tacky feeling then our other Biothane® belts and is 10-15% stiffer.